Monday, July 28, 2008

Open for Bizzz


We are officially open for business! Not quite sure yet if we are insane, but I always try to look on the bright side! I figure we will do great as long as we tell all of our friends and they tell their friends about us! Here is the deal so I only have to explain it once! Jack and his family have been in the business for 30 years! We had Angelo's for 20 some odd years and in that time Jack and myself opened Luca- Deli! We sold both 4 years ago and honestly never looked backed! Jack went to work for his family in their construction and dry-wall business and he LOVES it! We have always done catering on the side and that has kept Jack happy doing what he loves most and that is cooking! Well here we are 4 years later, w/ a VERY SLOWWWWW economy, and the owner of the building could not find anyone to rent it out, so after much discussion and a couple bottles of wine ( he knows how to get me)HA! We decided to go it again, this time w/ his Aunt Cathy as a partner! She worked at Angelo's all those years and has been cooking along side Jack, so it made sense! This will allow Jack to handle the stresses of two businesses! It will be the same menu as before, but this time we are really looking to push the catering end of things as well! We will do office party's, corporate events, private party's including Kids make their own pizza party's all the way up to weddings! We also have Jacy from Sweet J's confections making all kinds of goodies! I'm sure this will be great! Wish us lots of luck!!!!!


5 comments:

Darcy D. Dane, DC said...

Blessings my friends!! I will be praying for your business to become wildly successful. The good news...everyone has to eat even in the midst of a poor economy!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

This is so exciting! Can't wait to stop by for a sandwich!! You guys rock!!

Rayna said...

Ohh, yummy! I am so happy that you have decided to open back up. I kept hearing about how good your food at the deli was, and now I get to have it myself. Good Luck and see you soon!

Honey said...

Finally I figured this frigin thing out....Donna I love your page I visit it a few or several times a day. It makes me feel close to you guys, how corny is that....Any way my blog sucks because i don't know what i am doing. Miss ya

Congratulations on the Deli, I can't wait to come to work...love Toe

Honey said...

Yes Donna I am back on this spot again. Still trying to figure this
_hit out.........WTF.