Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good Times





My BF Amy and her family came in this past week! Whew! What fun! We always revert back to our 16 year old self when we are together and it is like a huge release of stress to hang out together! She came w/ her husband Hyden and his girls Reese and Callie! We had pizza at the Deli, then we were out for Jack's b-day! We went to the water park and all sorts of fun! One highlight was fishing at her parents house! That will be another blog because it was so special! This one is for Amy! I am ready for her to live closer! My kids adore their Aunt Amy and it hurts my heart that we can't experience our day to day challenges of life together! Jack knows, when we get together the sound decibel will be broken at some point! The cool thing is she married a guy who ( I think ) truly gets a kick out of it! So for the next week we will recover, we will slow down hang out and pretty much miss our Aunt Amy!

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

Thank you for such a fantastic time when we are home. Every time we are around you guys we have a blast. I feel right back home like things should be. Your right, the great thing about it is, that my hubby feels the exact same way. Its just comfy and I miss that always.. so it is just a relief when we get to just hang out. We will look forward to our next "good times"...lets start planning now.