Sunday, July 6, 2008


Well another holiday weekend and we had so much fun! We went to see the fireworks on the 3rd up at Miromar! They were awsome! I love to watch my kids faces as they watch the sky and then they get so excited with all of the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!! The 4th was spent on the boat w/ friends!! The kids were born to be out on the water, (they have so much of my dad in them) We came home and grilled out w/ Aunt Darcy, then we watched all of the fireworks fom our backyard! We actually have good fireworks over here so no need to go crazy trying to get down to the beach! Saturday was spent just being lazy, and now we are heading up to Germain arena! Jackson has a hockey game this morning! I am loving staying home this summer, considering last summer we were here for like a week! I do miss my family, I am sure they were all at Pick-wick this weekend having a ball! Well enjoy a few of our pictures and hope you are enjoying your summer!


1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Gorgeous pix! Gorgeous family! Love your blog!! You look like a model in all these pictures!! no joke!

xoxo