Tuesday, July 8, 2008

girlfriends




So seriously! I have some of the greatest friends! Today you meet "My Darcy" She is so great, my kids love her and I love how she loves them! we met in High school, along w/ "Fro" aka Andrea Chaney. These are the friends who ya get with and it all good! No need to put it on, find something to talk about! It just comes naturally! We swam, had lunch, swam some more! The Chaney-- Lucarelli kids are great together! They all had a ball w/ Aunt Darcy and playing in the water! I am so grateful that I still get to hang out w/ people who I grew up with! Just seeing mine and Fro's kids play is awesome! I love these girls because they have known me the longest! Speaking of I just started this whole face book thing and it is quite fun!One of my longest(dare I say oldest.. GASP) friends found me on there! I have to give a shout out to Kristi as I know she reads this! Sorry for rambling, but that is why this post is called "girlfriends" yep I'm lucky enough to have some of the BEST girlfriends in the world!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures evn more I hope you all have that "girlfriend" you connect with! I hope you all are enjoying your summer and I hope you all are HAPPY! cuz that is what matters most!

No comments: