Tuesday, July 1, 2008



Are these the same boy! Yep cuz that little baby in the pic. is turning 9 years old today! I still see that little baby in him! Every time he looks at me I see that little "mama's boy" wanting me to give him all of the love my heart can! I said I would never forget what they were like when they were babies! I remember the way he smelled, how he fit into my arms just perfect, the sound he mad, even his sweet little cry! Here's the thing, as much as I miss that baby, it only gets more fun! Watching him grow is a gift! This is one cool kid! He makes us laugh so hard our cheeks hurt! He has all the wonder and zest for life that we all need! He loves sports, dirt, anything HIGH, is super daring(i say this like it is a good thing)! This sweet, cool, awesome kid is 9 today! I feel like I could relive every moment of this day 9 years ago, it seems like yesterday! I can honestly say, without rushing it that I truly look forward to the future w/ this guy! I now know it only gets better!!!!

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

How cool is that? I can remember that day 9 years ago as well. I was scared to death of him... thinking I might hurt him or hold him the wrong way.
He was and still is... breathtaking.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!
Love Aunt Amy

Rayna said...

DONNA, I LOVE your blog! I'm so proud that you posted it FINALLY!!!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

OMG! That is amazing that that is the same boy!! I can't imagine Lily anything bigger than 11 lbs as she is right now so I bet it's a wild and emotional ride 9 years later! What a neat post! Love u!!