Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cooking up some Fun


This was so fun! (Thanks Kelly for the pictures) I hope we can do it again and again! This is a great girls night out! You can choose from 1 up to 15 meals, you can have them split if you think it is too much for one order! Each order feeds 4-6 people! I made the chicken pesto penne and had plenty of left overs and that is w/ a family of 5! O.K. so maybe I added a little extra pasta! Thing is they let you bring in apps. and beer and wine, the more wine I drank the more "creative" I got w/ my menues. These girls were great that work there and are always right there to help! The girls that were there cooking are some of the funniest, fun girls! So thanks for such a fun night my friends! I hope to do it again soon! Looks like we are eatin good this week!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! The pictures, the words, the music, everything!!!

(and your Trace Adkins song made me cry, so you got me back!! Waaaahh!!)

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to this addictive world!!

Great blog, YOU ROCK!!
xoxo jc