Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cheer





I love this time of year! I truly love the spirit of the season and all of the fun that goes with it! The house is starting to look like a Christmas village, I am sure the neighbors houses power surge every time we plug in our outdoor lights! (Jack seems to think he is Clark Griswold this time of year) A few of the presents are wrapped and look great under our tree, and one of my FAVORITE things of all... the Christmas card are beginning to flow in! I love getting pictures, and updates and beautiful cards from friends far away and friends right here in town! For most of you who read this you have already received my card, so I am not done yet! I love to take pictures so I will continually keep posting pictures of these gorgeous kids! Some fun things we have been doing so far, 3:30 a.m. shopping with Andrea the day after Thanksgiving, Nyseems fun ornament exchange party, Olivia's Christmas show at school decorating 5 trees throughout our house, our "elf" "buddy" and all of the fun he brings to our home, "Santa Claus" the book! If you don't have it... get it! I got mine at Sam's, it has a little diamond on the front and is THE BEST Christmas book yet! This weekend is full of fun w/ a birthday party,(for Olivia) a fancy dress up brunch at the yacht club ( for Abby) Jackson's hockey play off game, Fun music, cold beer and pizza Friday night at our Restaurant, and my office Christmas party on Saturday night! I watch them, and they truly understand the spirit of this season! They are not real caught up on the toys, they are more interested in all of the fun and magic of it all! I will keep you posted, and don't worry, lots of pictures! I just hope you don't pass out or have heart problems from looking at all of them!! I am biased... yes, but they are so dang cute!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

OMG! Your kids look like they're in middle school! How did that happen so fast????? SO PRECIOUS!! xoxo

Heidi said...

your kids are like models...beautiful kids!

I LOVE your christmas mailer and all these pics too! you have a talent for taking pictures, and you make a mean pizza...just sayin.' can't wait to get back to lucarelli's.
xoxo