Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best Christmas gift ever!!!!!!













I wanted to post this yesterday on her birthday, but we had too much fun! Today is better anyway, I am able to slow down and reflect. I can not beleive it was 8 years ago, I can't beleive she is growing up so fast. I can't beleive that this sweet little Christmas delivery has become such a sweet little girl! She is everything a little girl should be. I remember holding her in those first few hours after she was born, and Jack saying "look at her fingers... they are little girl fingers" and they were, long and slender and dainty. We brought her home 8 years ago today! Jackson was so little it took him about a week to figure out she was gonna stay with us forever! I think he kept thinking, one of these visitors would take her home with them. We dressed her up in this Christmas dress and put these little black shoes on her like she was our doll. Well this year she is dressing up in her Limited Too clothes, complete with her Jonas Brothers hat and a sparkly scarf, and the shoes... well lets just say the girl may have a little problem! I love these pictures, I love the one where she is in a little stocking in her hospital bassinet, I love the one where Jackson is checking her out for the first time, I love that Dr. McLean grows his beard and dresses like Santa at Christmas! She loves that Santa brought her to us! (hehehe) I love the picture with my dad... had I known then it would be our last Christmas with him I would have probably taken a gazillion more pictures! I love my little Christmas angel, as that is what we call her and she gets this crinkly little grin because she knows how special she is!


No comments: