Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas Angels!!!!!!!!!
My angels and a King!!!!!!








The house all lit up for Santa!

Words fail me right now! It was perfect and magical and emotional and everything Christmas should be! We started with mass and my girls were angels in the nativity and Jackson was one of the 3 kings, and I cried. I cried at the sight of those kids re creating the story of his birth, I cried when they sang " Oh Holy Night" and again when they sang "Silent Night" and again when we went up to receive communion, and again, and again all night! Then we came home to leave out the cookies and Milk for Santa, and the girls sprinkled reindeer food on the grass. Then we were off to Jack's parents house for a loud, food filled, kids running and screaming party complete w/ a visit from Santa! That was late, then we drove home and watched for Rudolph and laughed when the kids sprinted in the house to get in bed before Santa saw them!!!!! They slept in until 8:30!!!!!! I was up and excited and waiting like a little kid to see their faces. They tore open gifts and we ate a huge breakfast and sipped mimosas and put together a basketball hoop, and rode new bikes and all of that fun Christmas stuff. Then off to the Family again for beef wellington and pasta and home made wine and lots of laughs, and cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents!!!!!!! Now it is quiet and the house is a mess and kids are sleeping and I..... am so full of love and gratitude and peace! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good-night!!!!!


No comments: