Friday, August 29, 2008


Well.. they say a picture is worth 1000 words, then need I say more! I feel like these 2 pictures sum up our first true week of school! The Lucarelli Family is wiped out! No more fighting over bedtime, nope they crash! The 3 of them have settled nicely into the back to school madness! They all love their teachers, love their new friends, love the bus, etc. They wake up with excitement each day and are truly ready to go to school! Though I think these pictures show, we are excited about a long Labor Day weekend! We could all use some rest! (especially mom and dad) P.S. I know some may think it strange that the two girls sleep together, yes they all have their own rooms, but these sisters are joined at the pillow! I have tried to separate them for years now and it is just not happening! This too is o.k., I never had a sister, so I love it! plus I am sure the day is coming when they lock each other out of their rooms! ohh!... I hope not! I'll just show them these pictures!hehehe!

1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Awww, that is so sweet!! Love that they need each other like that!! I'm tired looking at these pictures!!