Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday Sista







So, I have these two friends, that I have always celebrated my birthday with, Jen and Angie! So let the celebrating begin!!!!!! Tonight was just for Angie! She is the "old Lady" of us all! I love having our own restaurant for this reason! We can have a private party whenever we want! Yep... there is always a V.I.P. pass at "Lucarelli's!" This is one of the friends that you don't have to talk to everyday, and still feel in touch when you finally do get to catch up! This is one of the friends I shared my pregnancy with and birth and nursing and feeding schedules, and nap schedules and even a couple of birthday party's with! I mean literally our kids were born in the same week! I don't know what I would have done without her in those early days of motherhood when I didn't know what the hell I was doing!! Sarah, Heather, and my Jenny... Thank you for this wonderful night for our friend! Angie happy Birthday... may your every wish come true!!!

No comments: