Sunday, September 21, 2008

For Evan Forever






What a day!!!!!! I was honored to be a part of something amazing today!!!! Today I got to volunteer in a golf tournament! I have to admit that I have never even played golf before, so I was completely impressed!!! My friend Lauren and her husband Chris do this in memory of their son Evan every year! If you could scoop up all of the love and compassion that these people have for them and what they have been thru and wrap it up, you would never find a box big enough to fit it all in! I was amazed at all of the people that came out to be a part of this! The best part was reconnecting with old friends that I have been out of touch with for far too long!!!! After a fun morning of making sure all the players had there beverages, we headed in to the club house for an awesome lunch and ceremony to recognize all of the people involved! The best moment came when Lauren and Chris let us all in on the secret... they are having a little boy!!!! Tears, sighs, chills and lots of love and prayers all wrapped up into a big smile for them as I write this!!! They will be wonderful parants again and Jocelyn will make the CUTEST big (little) sister ever!!!!!

No comments: