Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Islamorada 08




We are home from the keys!!! I honestly forgot how much I love this place! The minute we go over that bridge and hit US1 my heart rate drops! This is a place that forces you to slow down! It forces you to appreciate the beauty that God creates! We had such an awesome time with Amy and Hyden!!! There is nothing in the world like hangin w/ one of your lifelong friends and her husband, doing nothing but laughing the entire weekend! We soaked up the sun, drank, snorkeled, ate fresh seafood every night on some beach barefoot w/ sand between our tows, listened to the band @ Holiday Isle, drank more, snorkeled, went for rides in the Jeep, ate more, and saw some amazing sunsets!!!

We got home missed the littles so much, but still wanting to be back in the keys I did not feel like I was done w/ my vacation.... and jack asked

  • did we eat too much? check
  • did we drink too much? check
  • did we sleep more than eight hours a night? check

did we relax? check

  • did we come home w/ a little too much sun,(that is just proof of all of the fun) check
yep... that was a good vacation were done!

6 comments:

Jen said...

great post!! keep em comin'!!

Amy N. said...

Ahhh! I LOVE it! The pics turned out incredible they truly captured what a great trip that was. I wish I was back there this very second. I wish I could laugh that much every day. The trip to me was therapeutic... thank you for being there. I cant wait for our next one.

Amy N. said...

OK and I just figured out the music....Sweet Child a mine will never be the same : )

Laura said...

Okay...I am jealous! Can't remember our last trip to the Keys, boy I really miss it. Thanks for sharing! You are great!


Love ya,
Laura

Laura said...

Okay I am so jealous. I love the keys and can't remember the last time we were there. Thanks for sharing!

Love ya,
Laura

Laura said...

sorry for the duplicate entries...guess you got the point...hehe!