Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wedding cuteness











It was GRAND! It was GORGEOUS! It was sooooooooooo FUN!!!!! My niece got married! This is the same little girl that was 5 when I started dating her uncle, the same little niece that I had walk down the same isle in the same church for my own wedding. The same little niece who I have had the pleasure of watching her grow up, and (sob, sob, sob) become a beautiful young lady! I will admit, I saw her for the first time as a "grown up" only this day! Until July 11th she was still our "lolly" I watched her walk down that isle and she literally was growing up as she got to that alter! She was beaming as she married Jesse and still had that sweet giggle that only those who know Holly, know what I am talking about. Her flower girl was our Olivia, and I have to say, she was in her glory! she went to get ready w/ the bridesmaids, and loved all of the excitement and fun to be had! This was a bonus for me, because I got to be there when Chet got a look at his daughter the bride for the first time! Let's just say, lots of sobs, he had to walk out of the room and compose himself at one point, but it was so tender and sweet! Olivia enjoyed her ride to the church in the limo with all of the girls, then she was a champ! She walked down the isle like she had done it all before. Jackson read from the bible, and I have to say he was quite impressive! He even had a previous teacher of his in the congregation, and she was boasting to all how great he did(thanks Steph). After a few pictures, we headed to the reception where the real party got going! I absolutely LOVE and ADORE my husbands family from NY, and they came down for the wedding!!!! We danced and chatted and laughed ALOT!!! I am adding more pictures because I couldn't fit them all in this post!!!!! Enjoy!




No comments: