Wednesday, July 1, 2009
















10 YEARS!!!!!! WHAT????? Where did it go? 10 years ago today, I became a mom for the first time! Not just any mom, but Jacksons mom! Life has been one big ride with him every since that day! This is my boy, ALL boy All the time!!!!!!!!! He is great at every sport he touches, he is kind and has a big heart! He has compassion for all things living, LOVES any kind of pet, even the creepy crawly ones! His favorite hobby, other than sports is fishing! He tries his hardest in school and with a lot of determination, keeps up good grades! He is fun! But most important, he loves his mama! I am blessed to be his mom, I am honored ( and a bit frustrated at times) to get to call this boy mine! He has God in his heart, and a magnetic personality! They say you forget when they were babies, well not me , not yet. I remember his 1st 4th of July, just 3 days old, holding him and watching the fireworks out his nursery window. I remember his breath and the way it felt on my chest, I remember the way his little body slumped on my chest and the was his full head of jet black hair felt against my chin! Ohhh! the joy of watching him grow! It just keeps gettin better!!!! Happy Birthday Jackson... may your every dream, wish and hope come true!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Oh my handsome! He is so loved by his family and a lucky little boy!!