Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slumdog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Went to go see this movie today! I now see what all of the fuss is about! Seriously BEST movie I have seen in a while! It deserved every award it received! The music is amazing. I feel like I have seen into a whole other world today! A world that people like me forget about! Screw the recession! We are privileged to live in this country! I think in honor of anyone who questions just how lucky we are go see this movie! Then down load the soundtrack, cause it was awesome. Then when you are done, call me if you are thinking about booking a group trip to India, because I will go with ya! I am moved, I feel grateful, I love that the Pavillion offers $4.50 movies on Wed. mornings! I love that Lena is willing to be my movie partner, and that we both agree on what kind of movie to see! I love that every time I go see a movie... I cry! I think it is funny that she doesn't and always looks over at me as though I am some BIG sap, and says" are you really crying?" this is me! This movie made my day! hell... it made my week!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

Wow!! I can't wait to see this movie now! I'll tell Lena this too, because I love going to the movies, so if you two ever want company, I'd love to go. I promise..I will cry with you. That's just me! :)
Tina