Monday, March 30, 2009

SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Can't believe she is six today! I remember waiting for her, so excited!(really thought she was a boy) She is the completion to our little family! She is fun, and sweet, and sassy, and has a personality 100 times bigger than her cute little self! Six or sixteen or forty-six she will always be the baby! There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't crack us up! Her whiny little voice eats on your last nerve but it is part of who she is! We had a cake for her yesterday... she insisted that Aunt Shell make her cake. We had lasagna, and eggballs, chicken. wine and yes.... CAKE! She is part of a great big fun, dynamic, loud Italian family, and adds her own little bit of "Lucarelli" to the gang! I love her... I sooooo love her! Thank you God for this little piece of heaven! Happy 6th birthday to my baby!
P.S. Happy Anniversary to Michelle and Chet on a long lasting marriage! You two are an inspiration!!!!!!
P.S.S. Kuddos to me on her "bling" shirt w/ "6" studded in rinestones. I saw it in a catalog for $34.99 and made it myself for under$10.00! Go mama!!!!



5 comments:

Darcy D. Dane, DC said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Olivia, Olivia, O have you met Olivia? Olivia the tattooed baby! Love you guys!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!! I LOVE THAT BEDAZZLED SHIRT! SAW IT FOR MYSELF TODAY AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!

Rayna said...

Sassy! LOL! Olivia is the cutest thing ever and I love that she gets the biggest grin and gives me hugs everytime I see her. Happy Birthday!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia!! You are one special little girl and your parents are lucky to have such a sweetie for a daughter. :)

Have a FUN spring break!!

Love,
Mrs. Briggs
xoxo

Heidi said...

happy birthday,olivia!!!

love the shirt!!! nice job!
wow...time goes so fast. she is a doll!
xoxo