Wednesday, January 21, 2009













Well, I guess while the rest of the nation is experiencing bitter cold temps and lots of snow and ice.... I give you these! These pictures were taken over the holidays by my cousin Cheryl who was visiting from New Jersey! I had to post them, because even though I have lived here for all of these years, I still find it hard to believe that we can do things like this in January!!!! Don't get me wrong, tonight will dip down in the high 30's, (and I will probably turn on the heat for the 1st time this year) but we will warm up again just in time for another amazing weekend! Jackson truly loves being a part of this big awesome Italian family, but this little guy is one of his FAVORITE cousins ever! This is his cuz, Louie and his sister Kayla (along w/ Brendan and Brianna) they were visiting, and literally took him along on their vacation with them! Jackson barely ran in to change clothes and brush his teeth before he was begging to go back and hang w/ them! He got along great with his cousins, and they kept him completely entertained! We miss them already and can't wait to see them this summer when we go visit! We are even planning a trip to see the Statue of Liberty w/ them!!!! I know... I can't wait! We are blessed by lots of family both near and far away, and I know these guys will be close for a lifetime... just like their dads!!!!! Thanks Louie and Cheryl and Kayla and Louie for making some great memories for our boy!!! We miss you and can't wait for this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Holy cow you can edit a picture like a pro! Love these shots! Love you!! xoxo