Monday, January 5, 2009

a peek........

The flower girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the mom and maid of honor figuring out the bustle


" Superstar Steph"



The sister of the bride!

So I purposely did not include the faces. I have to leave some suspense! But here is a small peek into a HUGE event! Oh yeah, I could talk about the new year and all it has to hold, and resolutions (cuz I got a few) and all of the things I need to say about this year! But for now, a peek into a ... wedding! My niece is getting married in July and we couldn't be more thrilled! She is marrying a super cool dude and he already feels like part of our family! The cutest part... the flower girl! Yup, she picked sweet little Olivia to be her girl! Olivia is so excited and can't wait to wear her dress, and get her hair done! She keeps talking about "the bridesmaids" like they are her friends! She loved hanging out with them for the day and we all went to watch Holly try on THE DRESS!!!!! all I can say is... GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I have to admit a tiny little tear came to my eye as I watched her twirl and giggle and look soo beautiful and grown up in her gown. After all, this is the same little girl who was a tiny 8 year old bridesmaid in my wedding! So for now I leave everyone w/ this... one of the biggest, most wonderful things we are looking forward to for 2009!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Olivia looks SOOOO beautiful!! She will make the most incredible flower girl...how exciting!!!