Wednesday, October 15, 2008

14 years ago today!

I married him 14 years ago today! I feel weired even writing about it, bit it never fails, I keep remembering every moment! I remember waking up being soooo excited! I remember spending the morning w/ my bridesmaids getting our hair done and drinking mimosas! I remember getting ready at my parents house, and all of the picture taking and excitement swirling around! I remember the look on my daddy's face when I came out into the living room! I remember going to the church in the limo and all the cars honking and waving! I remember standing in the back... could not walk down that isle fast enough! Ohhhh the fun of that day! It felt like I was floating! I looked back at these pictures, and gasped! Not by how young we were, but by how far we have come! To see all of our family members that are no longer here, my dad, Grandma Mitrani, grandma and grandpa Lucarelli, Uncle Phil and the rest! Man life just keeps on going! Here we are 14 years later, 3 of the most AWESOME kids in the world, and ya know what? We actually still like each other! I still get excited when I haven't seen him in a while! He is the worlds greatest dad! He is my man! Happy Anniversary baby!!!

No comments: