Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Lots going on, lots to write. For now... my boy! he turned 11!!! Where did it go? I remember what he felt like, what it felt like when he was nursing, how he slept better when I put him next to me in bed, and he slept better when I, wasbreathing next to him. I love being his mom, it is an honor. I love his smile, his sense of adventure, his love for everyday. Sometimes life, deals you a shit but I look at him and it is all worth it! i have cut the cord BIG time, letting him leave on a 2 week trip w/ his grandparents to NY and PA. Ohhhh how I will miss him, but know how ready he is I know what a good boy he is, and I am ready... I am ready to be a middle school mama, a mama of an 11 year old...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I feel your pain in letting him go a little bit...going against every mama instinct you have to mother him, and just give him more freedom day by day...

and I also feel your heart...in what it means to love a son...REALLY love him.

NOTHING like it.

Happy Birthday Jackson!!

xoxo
jc