Monday, February 23, 2009

Opening Day Baseball












Sunday was a great day!!!!! We had opening day for baseball. I am just saying, but I think this kid is awesome!!!! There were team pictures, and tug of war, and a home run derby, a dunk booth for the coaches, hot dogs, hamburgers and so on! The buzz was fun and the weather was perfect! Sunny and breezy and it just felt like the day was made for baseball! Jackson looked so cute and all of the boys had a great time! We got to see old friends that we haven't seen in a while, and hang out with friends that are like family! This kid is great and is always willing to try out new things and give it his best! Lots of fun, looking forward to the season, and all of the fun that goes with that!



1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

Hey Donna!
Great pics of opening day. Nice camera you have. I got a new one recently, but I'm having a hard time gettin any good baseball (movement) pics. Nice to see you on opening day, sorry I didn't get to chat with you. I guess I get all shy around big crowds. Anyway, take care, maybe I'll see ya again at the field.
Tina Dean