Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have been waiting a long time to say this!!!!!!! My best friend is having a baby!!!!! This girl is my soul sista, I mean it! God put us together at 16 for some reason... and it just stuck! We have watched each other thru boyfriends, parent drama, weddings births of babies(mine) loss of parents, loss of friends and thru it all we have only gotten better! Probably because we both hit the lottery with husbands! They actually not only put up with us, they put up with us together... which is a completely different story! So I can not even put into words how excited I am that she is about to step into this crazy journey of motherhood! She will make not only the most beautiful mother, but honestly I can just see it! Her there in a rocker, feeding her baby, Hyden seeing if he can get them anything! Her burping, changing diapers, folding little baby clothes that smell like "dreft" detergent! I know this is just rambling to some, but I could just explode I am so excited for them! She is a natural nurturer, she is compassionate, fun and loving, but to call her a "mama" soon brings tears to my eyes and butterflies to my tummy! Oh boy... It's gonna be a long time till July!!!!!!!! Until then, I can just close my eyes and picture that sweet little bundle!!!!!

No comments: